SR22 Certificate Filing Information

Drivers convicted of driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) in most states are required to file an sr22 certificate.

Drivings who are ticketed and convicted of driving without car insurance are usually required to file an sr22 certificate also.

SR22 certificates are filed by car insurance companies with the state department of motor vehicles.

Not all insurance companies offer certificate filings. Most companies that do are considered high risk.
Policies with an sr22 certificate filing are considered high risk polices. agents offer low car insurance rates and filings nationwide.

Fill out our quote request form today!